The following items must be completed before your child attends the Learning Center:
1. Parent/guardian and child must meet with the Director.
2. All enrollment forms must be completed and registration fees paid. The registration fee for the Full Time program is $50.00. Two, Three, and Five-day a week programs are $20.00 per year. The registration/activity fee for the After School Program is $50.00 for summer registration. REGISTRATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
3. An immunization record on the Mississippi State Department of
Health’s form #121 must be completed by a health care provider,
and all immunizations are required unless there is a medical
reason, certified by a health care provider, as to why these
immunizations should be exempt.
This record must be kept current.
4. An activity fee in the amount of $30.00 per year is payable upon
acceptance of Toddler, 2, 3, and 4 year olds and is due each August.
ACTIVITY FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Admission Priority Procedure
Admission priority is as follows:
1. Children presently enrolled.
2. Children with a sibling enrolled.
3. Children of church members.
4. Other children on a first come, first serve basis as vacancies occur.